First Session PoV

Post writeups of gaming sessions from your character's point of view for bonus XP here.
mysticaltomes
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

First Session PoV

Post by mysticaltomes » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:27 am

[This is a repost from Obsidian Portal - copied over here for continuity]

Bah! If it’s not components with a case of the rusty-musties it’s civilized folk trying to be anything but!
Me and T1 no more than landed in this creaky place and a whole lotta S.E.P. happened…that’s right…Somebody Else’s Problem…except it wasn’t!
I was just looking for a little free lancing with them society folk – they alway have lots of stuff that needs tinkering with – and next thing we know our contact gets him self vaped through the trach’ by uppity bangers.
Was that the end of it? Oh no…never that easy! Seems it’s more than just wrong dwarf at the wrong wharf; I’d bet my singed whiskers it’s got something to do with that rock that ghost ship was hauling back, not to mention them union boys with their fat cat bosses in the guilds.
Normally I’d leave this as an S.E.P, but the society is looking at us to dig into it and fool that I am, I agreed to it.
Looks like T1 and I are going to get our paws dirty.

Met some other fools…er…‘adventurers’ that seem to have found themselves roped into this as well. They say there’s safety in numbers, but tell that to anyone that died a ‘rat king’…